We hope you and your family are doing well and staying safe. Like many of you, we have spent the last several weeks learning about the COVID-19 virus and how it is impacting us all. We have taken necessary steps to comply with the government health requests and are taking extra precautions to keep our farm and family safe during these times.
Since this is a global crisis and we want to do our part to help, we have taken the unprecedented step of temporarily lowering prices on all available products to help you stretch your food dollars during this time. Pricing in our web store has been updated with lowered prices and available inventory.
Orders placed on our website over $50 will receive free shipping. Once your order is packed and ready for delivery you will receive an email notification of the time frame your product will be delivered.
We are taking extra precautions to make sure that the product you receive from Whitesel Family Farms arrives safely and remains in the cold chain until you are ready to prepare and enjoy:
- Please place all orders through our online store
- You may either prepay, or pay with a check upon delivery
- While packing and touching product we will wear clean gloves and face protection
- Product will be packed into coolers containing ice packs to keep product at proper temp during transportation
- We recommend that you place a cooler with ice packs in secure location for your product to be placed into upon delivery
- If you decided to pay by check, please leave the check in your cooler
While we would love to see you when delivering your product, during this time it is safest that we keep at least 6′ apart.
At Whitesel Family Farms caring about your health by providing quality, safe and great tasting food has always been our number one priority. During these times even more so.
Please let us know how we can help.
We appreciate your business and all you do.
David and Laura Whitesel
Whitesel Family Farms.