Whitesel Family Farms is two contiguous farms totaling 34 acres located in SW Ohio and operated by David and Laura Whitesel. It was developed as a response to the state of the current food system and agricultural practices with the intent of raising animals in their natural state to provide clean, healthy, authentic tasting nutrient dense meats and eggs.
- Our animals are allowed to eat and roam in a natural state, as they would in nature, foraging for greens and other natural edibles in the environment.
- We pledge to never use pesticides/herbicides/fungicides or chemical fertilizers on our farm.
- All animals have access to our grazing fields or the woods for grazing purposes.
- No chemical medicines, antibiotics, hormones or vaccines for growth purposes.
- We will always treat our animals kindly and with respect.
- We are working to create systems of regeneration on our land that promote life and growth within our soils so our farm is also beyond sustainble.
- We will never use GMO seeds or genetics on our farm . We work to create our own seed stock and genetics that best work on our farm and in our location.
- Many of our methods are based on olde world production methods, well before modern AG came into being.
- Our processing methods must be Biblically-Based, so the animal does not suffer.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality and safest produced finished product. Product that tastes better, is nutritionally dense, and makes you feel good physically and mentally that you consumed it.
Whitesel Family Farms is also home to Adonai Shepherds.